Cookies remember you so we can give you a better service online. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookie notice.

Lost, Stolen or Damaged Senior Passes

How to get a replacement Senior Pass if it is lost, stolen or damaged.

Lost passes

There is a £5 fee to issue replacements for lost Senior Passes. This charge applies to Metro-issued English National Concessionary Scheme (ENCS) passes.

Travel Centre staff will confirm if you are on the ENCS database before ordering your replacement Senior Pass.  If you are not on the ENCS database, you will have to re-apply for your Senior Pass.

If you can't get to a Travel Centre, please write to Metro with:

  • Your full name and address
  • Telephone number
  • Cheque or postal order for £5, made payable to 'WYCA'.

Send to:

West Yorkshire Combined Authority
ENCS Replacement Passes
40-50 Wellington Street
Leeds LS1 2DE. 


Damaged passes

It is your responsibility to ensure that your PhotoCard is in good physical condition, so that it will scan on the  bus ticket machines and rail station gates.

For example, ticket machines and gates cannot scan PhotoCards that are:

  • Split/cut
  • Held together with tape OR
  • Have holes in the card 

You will also have to order a replacement if your photo does not accurately identify you.

There is a £5 fee to replace a damaged PhotoCard.

Stolen passes

If your Metro-issued ENCS Senior Pass has been stolen, report it to the police. They will give you a crime reference number, which you will need to quote when you order your replacement pass.

If you already have Senior Pass and it is about to expire, you can renew your Pass online.