Cookies remember you so we can give you a better service online. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookie notice.

Senior Pass FAQs

Moving House?

I have moved into West Yorkshire and have a Senior Pass from another local authority. Can I still use it?

Your Senior Pass will still be valid for use in West Yorkshire, however, you are advised to re-apply through WYCA. This will ensure you receive the local benefits, such as concessionary train fares, within West Yorkshire and that WYCA can keep your records up-to-date.

You should also return your old Senior Pass to the appropriate local authority.

I have moved out of West Yorkshire, is my Senior Pass still valid?

Your Senior Pass is still valid, however, you are advised to re-apply to your new Local Authority and return your Senior Pass to West Yorkshire Combined Authority, advising that you have moved out of the county.

Your new Local Authority may offer additional benefits that you will not get if you use your Metro Pass.

How do I give a change of address?

If your address has changed, please contact MetroLine on 0113 245 7676 or visit your local Bus Station Travel Centre. Your details can be updated. There is no need to return your Senior Pass if you are still living in West Yorkshire.

Technical problems when applying online.

If you have a technical problem, you can contact us online here or contact MetroLine by calling 0113 245 7676.